We WantTo Contribute Articles!
InnoviHealth is looking for contributors to provide written articles that are relevant in the Medical Industry, specifically concerning billing, coding, reimbursement, documentation, and administration and we are willing to pay a fee (based on level of content and experience) for these articles.
The following are the basic standards for article submissions:
- Must be at a minimum 350 words of original content.
- Must be current and relevant to the medical industry and focused on the topic of coding, billing, or reimbursement
- Editors will review articles and may make revisions.
- Any outside links are prohibited unless previously approved by innoviHealth. Examples of an approved link is to CMS or other payer policy website.
The following are some examples of articles:
- ICD-10-CM Cracks Down on the Use of “Unspecified” in the 2021 Official Guidelines
- Chronic Pain Coding Today & in the Future
- 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Updates – Do You Really Need to Worry?